We’re looking for a detailed-oriented, meticulous, and articulate person to manage the production of client campaigns. Our ideal candidate should possess the ability to understand how our client’s work is produced, and then be able to articulate this information on an on-going basis. Managing expectations, and communicating this information internally is critical to your success. You should come with solutions instead of problems. You must be an innovative, independent individual that is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment that requires frequently shifting mindsets.
- Experience > Education
- 4-year degree recommended
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Client-facing role in an agency setting
- Experience working with data analysis and visualization
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Demonstrated history of technical problem-solving
- Quantitative analysis - ability to work with and explore data creatively
- Strong writing and/or journalism background - ability to find the story in data
- Extremely strong creative ability
Required Skills and Experience:
- An ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, with each project having many moving parts. Someone with a high level of organization and the ability to follow process is needed to be good at this.
- The ability to creatively problem solve. You should be a strategist. Each project is different, and will require ingenuity and resourcefulness on many levels. In order to find success you will need to be a self-starter who has the ability to overcome obstacles and find creative solutions to problems without excessive hand-holding.
- Be extremely effective at communication. This position requires coordination with many team members to successfully complete projects, so you will need to be great at working with and communicating with others effectively. You should also be great at conveying your instructions and feedback to others in an effective and professional manner.
- The right candidate will be an Internet Junkie, someone who lives and breathes the Internet and consumes content online voraciously. You should consider yourself somewhat of an Internet nerd. You should be an avid participant in most (if not all) of the following: Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Youtube, Vine, Instagram, Reddit, Stumbleupon. You should understand the nuances of Internet culture, including Memes and other aspects of Internet history/folklore. You should also be a reader of a good variety of popular blogs and sites. Places like Buzzfeed.com, Huffpost, Mashable, Techcrunch, etc. should be places you visit on a regular basis.
- You should consider yourself to be an expert at Google-fu. That is, your searching technique and ability should enable you to find the answer to nearly any question. If you operate under the assumption that the Internet contains the answer to almost any question, and you feel confident with your search ability that you can find nearly any answer, you will probably fit in great here.
- You should also have significant experience and confidence in your ability to look for and find information in unexpected places. You should be an Internet Sleuth, because in many circumstances that is exactly what you will be doing.
- You should have a working knowledge of the elements that make a piece of content interesting, compelling, or otherwise shareable. Please read this: http://blogs.hbr.org/2013/10/research-the-emotions-that-make-marketing-campaigns-go-viral/ to get an idea of how we see this question.
- You should have a basic understanding of what SEO is, and how off-page factors like links and social engagements can impact search visibility and keyword rankings.
- You should be well spoken, articulate, and an above average writer who is good at polishing their work (for spelling, grammar, sentence structure and so on). We don’t expect you to be an editor, but you should be able to pick up on common errors and blatant mistakes.
- You should have working familiarity with most (if not all) of the following. Photoshop, Google Docs, Gmail, Calendar. Bonus points for experience with other Adobe products, any additional design experience, any programming experience. You should also be quick to learn new products or systems. For instance, we use Podio for internal project management, and you should be able to feel confident in your ability to learn this system.
- Please read what makes a Fractlite: http://blog.hubspot.com/agency/innovative-employee-qualities
A day in the life of a content production manager includes:
- Coming up with ideas for a wide variety of clients, ranging from ecommerce to law to addiction and recovery.
- Managing a team of creatives both in-house and remote, consisting of digital journalists, designers, and developers.
- Working with an idea from inception to the final deliverable. You should be able to judge when an idea is straying in a positive or negative direction, and adjust accordingly.
- For examples of the type of work you’ll be producing, please visit http://frac.tl/our-work/
Location: Fractl is located at 601 N. Congress Avenue, Suite 206, Delray Beach, FL 33445. We have a relaxed atmosphere with music, an open floor plan, comfy couches and a ping pong table! We have a full kitchen so you can prepare meals and an unlimited supply of coffee, soda, fruit and snacks.
Benefits: Fractl offers a generous benefits package including: Paid holidays, unlimited flex time-off and 20 nomadic days per year. We also offer 100% paid medical and vision plans, and 50% paid dental for employees.