Content Production Assistant
We are seeking a Content Production Assistant to assist in managing the research, design, and development aspects of our campaign production. In this position, the primary responsibilities include conducting high-quality online research; preparing surveys; reaching out to potential sources; writing scripts and other types of content; giving design direction; and working on revisions. All of these aspects will be used to assist in the creation of high-quality content marketing campaigns that get placed with the web’s top publishers. Our most successful campaigns involve original writing and emotional impact. They are designed to be shared socially, to make people think, and to provide a unique glimpse at something that will resonate with audiences in an impactful way. You should be a highly creative individual who loves problem solving.
Description Of Responsibilities
- Coming up with content ideas for a wide variety of clients, ranging from ecommerce to law to addiction and recovery.
- Working with a team of creatives both in-house and remote, consisting of digital journalists, designers, and developers.
- Working with an idea from inception to the final deliverable. You should be able to judge when an idea is straying in a positive or negative direction, and adjust accordingly.
- For examples of the type of work you’ll be working on, please visit http://frac.tl/our-work/
- Bachelors or higher degree
- Creativity, problem solving, and organizational skills > field of study
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience working with data analysis and visualization
- Demonstrated history of technical problem solving
- Quantitative analysis – ability to work with and explore data creatively
- Math/data analysis skills
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong research and sourcing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Familiarity with Internet culture
- Ability to take complex subjects and turn them into easily understandable content
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well on a team
- Excellent command of the English language
- Proofreading and editing skills
- The ability to creatively problem solve. You should be a strategist. Each project is different and will require ingenuity and resourcefulness on many levels. In order to find success, you will need to be a self-starter who has the ability to overcome obstacles and find creative solutions to problems without excessive hand-holding.
- Be extremely effective at communication. This position requires coordination with many team members to successfully complete projects, so you will need to be great at working with and communicating with others effectively. You should also be great at conveying your instructions and feedback to others in an effective and professional manner.
- The right candidate will be an Internet Junkie, someone who lives and breathes the Internet and consumes content online voraciously. You should consider yourself somewhat of an Internet nerd. You should be an avid participant in most (if not all) of the following: Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Youtube, Vine, Instagram, Reddit, Stumbleupon. You should understand the nuances of Internet culture, including Memes and other aspects of Internet history/folklore. You should also be a reader of a good variety of popular blogs and sites. Places like Buzzfeed.com, Huffpost, Mashable, Techcrunch, etc. should be places you visit on a regular basis.
- You should consider yourself to be an expert at Google-fu. That is, your searching technique and ability should enable you to find the answer to nearly any question. If you operate under the assumption that the Internet contains the answer to almost any question, and you feel confident with your search ability that you can find nearly any answer, you will probably fit in great here. You should also have significant experience and confidence in your ability to look for and find information in unexpected places. You should be an Internet sleuth, because in many circumstances, that is exactly what you will be doing.
- You should have a working knowledge of the elements that make a piece of content interesting, compelling, or otherwise shareable. Please read this: http://blogs.hbr.org/2013/10/research-the-emotions-that-make-marketing-campaigns-go-viral/ to get an idea of how we see this question.
- You should be well spoken, articulate, and an above average writer who is good at polishing your work (for spelling, grammar, sentence structure, and so on). We don’t expect you to be an editor, but you should be able to pick up on common errors and blatant mistakes.
- You should have working familiarity with most (if not all) of the following: Photoshop, Google Docs, Gmail, and Google Calendar. Bonus points for experience or knowledge in other Adobe products, design, or programming.
- Please read what makes a Fractlite: http://blog.hubspot.com/agency/innovative-employee-qualities
Location: Fractl is located in the beautiful beach town of Delray Beach, FL. We have a relaxed atmosphere with music, an open floor plan, comfy couches and a ping pong table! We have a full kitchen so you can prepare meals and an unlimited supply of coffee, cappuccino, soda, fruit and snacks.
Benefits: Fractl offers a generous benefits package including: unlimited vacation days, over 12 paid holidays and 20 nomadic days per year. We also offer 100% paid medical and vision plans, and 50% paid dental for employees, in addition to a 401k plan with an employer match.