Media Relations Associate
About the position
We're looking for an organized, bright, and motivated individual who has a superior skill set for connecting with others, finding sometimes obscure information on Google, and bringing an analytical approach to every new interaction. Do you love networking? Are you good at persuading others? If playing an important part in setting up mutually beneficial relationships gets you excited, then we may have the job for you.
As a member of the media relations team, you'll be responsible for partnering our globally recognized content marketing campaigns with highly regarded publishers. You should come with solutions instead of problems. You must be an innovative, independent individual that is comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment that requires frequently shifting mindsets.
- Experience > Education
- 4 year degree recommended
Required Skills and Expertise
- Writing, journalistic, news production, or digital marketing background preferred
- A mastery of the English language is key. Written material with any typos or grammatical errors is entirely unacceptable. You should have impeccable attention to detail
- Mastery of negotiation and persuasion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Top-level Internet research skills. You should be a Google master
- Interest and knack for networking
- Personable communication ability within email structure
- Ability to navigate social networks
- Proficiency in Google Docs
- Ability to manage yourself, but also work within a team
- What makes a Fractlite: http://blog.hubspot.com/agency/innovative-employee-qualities
A day in the role of a Media Relations Associate includes:
- Owning link reclamation process and organization of assigned client promotion reports
- Building outreach email lists for client campaigns
- Networking with journalists at large publications
- Pitching and placing content with top-tier publishers, resulting in mutually beneficial relationships
- Cultivating and maintaining existing publisher relationships
- Compiling client-facing reports for account managers
Fractl offers a generous PTO package including: unlimited flex-time off, paid holidays and 20 nomadic days per year. In addition, we offer 100% paid medical and vision plans, a 50% paid dental plan and a company sponsored 401k plan for employees.
Fractl is located in the beautiful Delray Beach, FL. We have a relaxed atmosphere with music, an open floor plan, comfy couches and a ping pong table! We have a full kitchen so you can prepare meals and an unlimited supply of coffee, soda, fruit and snacks!